HILLSIDE WINE CLUB & LOYALTY PROGRAM - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YOUR WINE CLUB SHIPMENTS:
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY WINES?
- ‘SHIP TO’ OPTION: Your wine will be shipped during the last two weeks of each of the Wine Club shipment months. Please check to see that your shipping address is complete. If you have a buzzer, please include it in your address. A signature is required, so if you have an office address where you can receive the wine, that is preferred.
- ‘PICK-UP’ OPTION: Please wait for an email from us informing that the wines are ready for pick up before arriving. The wines will not be available at the winery until your are notified by email.
HOW LONG WILL YOU HOLD MY WINE SHIPMENT FOR?
- The deadline for pick-up is May 31 (spring shipment), Oct 31 (fall shipment) and Dec 31 (Mosaic members) If you are not able to pick-up prior to these dates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to ship it to you.
Members who pick up their wines will be credited 1,000 loyalty reward points.
WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE IT TO PICK UP MY WINE?
- If you miss the pick-up window we will automatically ship the wine to you, but you will not qualify for the bonus reward points.
CAN THE COURIER LEAVE THE WINE AT MY BACK DOOR?
No. All wine shipments must have a signature.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS THE DELIVERY?
- Someone over the age of 19 must sign for the delivery. If no one is home, ATS courier will leave a door knocker so you know they have been there. You must contact them directly to arrange for a new delivery date. If alternative arrangments are not made to re-deliver your wine will be shipped back to us and you will incur a re-stocking charge.
Shipping to an office address is always recommended as someone will be there during the delivery times. You can always change your shipping address to a place of work or we can make the change for you.
DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
We offer FREE SHIPPING with minimum quantities.
- Mosaic Rewards members receive free shipping all the time on any orders of 6 or more, including their club shipments.
- Founder’s Choice members receive free shipping all the time on all orders of 12 bottles or more, including their club shipments.
- Founder’s Rewards members must order a minimum of 12 bottles to receive free shipping. Their club 6-pack shipments will have shipping charges applied unless an additional 6 bottles are added to the order.
*Exceptions to Free Shipping Eligibility: Club members who live in Quebec, the Maritime provinces or NWT & Yukon, will be charged $15 flat-rate to help cover the high cost of shipping to longer distances and remote areas.
I WASN’T HOME WHEN MY WINE SHIPMENT CAME, WHAT NOW?
- Please contact the courior directly to arrange the best time for delivery. Should we have to re-route or re-ship due to undeliverable packages or incorrect addresses, etc. a “re-direct” shipping charge will also be charged to your credit card.
CAN I ADD ADDITIONAL BOTTLES TO MY WINE CLUB PACKAGE?
- You certainly can, and the more you buy the more rewards you earn!
- Just log in to your account and add to your order. Wine Club members have access to wines not yet released to the public so this a good opportunity to add to your shipment.
We can also help you with your selection, just give us a call at: 250-493-6274 Ext 104.
CAN I SWITCH MEMBERSHIP TYPES?
- Absolutely. Your preferences are important to us, and we know they can change from time to time, We offer flexibilty in changing your wine selections or membership provided we are given 14 business days notice prior to the shipping date. If ample notice is not provided, your inital selection will be used.
We can easily make this change for you – email email@example.com or call 250-493-6274 Ext. 104 for assistance.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY ADDRESS AND/OR CREDIT CARD?
- Visit our website www.hillsidewinery.ca. Sign in to your account on the top right corner of the homepage. Instructions are there if you have forgotten your username or password. This is how you can change your shipping address (even temporarily if you are going to be away).
Or if you prefer, just give us a call at 250-493-6274 Ext 104 and let us handle it for you.
Need Help Logging In? See our "STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE" to logging in and updating your profile and club shipment details.
LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM:
HOW DO I KNOW HOW MANY LOYALTY POINTS I HAVE ?
- Your Loyalty Points Balance is available in your Member profile. Simply login to your account via the top right corner of the website to see your reward point balance.
- If in the tasting room, a staff member can simply pull up your account and provide your points total for you!
DO MY POINTS EXPIRE?
- Nope! Your Loyalty Points are good until the last drop and are redeemable at anytime. If you cancel your wineclub membership, your point balance at that time remains available to redeem for qualifying purchases. However, your future purchases and spending will not NOT qualify for earning rewards points
ON WHICH PRODUCTS CAN I REDEEM MY POINTS AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Wine, wine and more wine! Or gift certificates for wine. Unfortunately, we cannot offer reward points at the Hillside Bistro at this time.
- Online orders through our website or purchases made in our tasting room are eligible for point redemption.
HOW FAST DO I EARN REWARDS?
That depends on:
1. Which level of wine club membership you belong to.
- Founders Rewards Members earn 3 points for every dollar spent
- Founders Choice Members earn 5 points for every dollar spent
- Mosaic Choice Reward Members earn 7 points for every dollar spent
2. How often you purchase wine! The more you purchase, the more you earn!
We offer lots of opportunities to earn more rewards! From birthday bonuses for club members, referral points for any friends or family who join the wine club, pick-up bonuses, and special "Hillsized" promotions throughout the year on specific products – keep an eye on your inbox for notifications on how you can accelerate earnings.
See our Loyalty Rewards Chart to learn all the ways you can earn rewards.
HOW MANY POINTS DOES IT TAKE TO BUY A BOTTLE OF WINE?
The calculation is your point value x .01. So 2000 points is worth $20.
IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, please give us a call at 250-493-6274 Ext. 104 at or email a wineclub concierge directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org