Wine Club Membership Policies:
- Memberships are minimum of 1 year commitment commencing on date of sign-up and will automatically renew for another year on the day you first enrolled.
- Memberships can be cancelled after this one-year time period. We require 30 days notice of cancellation prior to next shipment.
- Memberships are non-transferable
- Shipments are scheduled for April & September each year
- Each wine club pack will be automatically charged to your credit card on file just prior to being shipped (or being made available for pick-up if that is the preferred delivery method chosen).
- E-mail notifications of wineclub package contents and shipping dates will be sent in advance. It is your responsibility to confirm and/or update shipping address, credit card info, and account profile.
- There are no substitutions for wine in the wine club packs. However, additional wine purchases for wines of your choice can be added to your shipment. Additionally, you may change your membership type or level with sufficient notice. Please email or phone the Hillside Wine Club Team to arrange,
- Maintaining up to date account details and address changes are the responsibility of the member. Shipping charges (returns, re-routes) will apply if your package is un-deliverable.
- If you know you are not home to receive your shipment, please request alternate shipping arrangements by emailing email@example.com
- Members are able to switch package types as long as sufficient notice is given prior to the shipment. Please email or phone the winery directly.
- You must be of legal drinking age to join the wineclub.
Become a Hillside Insider!
Subscribe to our biweekly newletter and get the inside scoop on our exclusive offers and latest wine releases!